This fun-filled shallow water program is a great way for young and old alike to have an unforgettable experience swimming with a dolphin at Miami Seaquarium
The program begins with an informative classroom session where you'll gain insight on these intelligent and fun-loving mammals. Then you'll wade into the water for an unforgettable shallow water experience with a dolphin. You'll have a chance to touch, feed and play and swim with a dolphin. You'll even learn what it´s like to train a dolphin, getting up-close and personal like never before.
• Programs will run rain or shine, occurrences of severe weather will be addressed on the day of the program.
• Reservations are required, as space on interactions is limited.
• For safety reasons, pregnant women are not permitted to participate in any of the animal interactions.
• Guests must arrive 15 minutes prior to interaction.
• Participants under 18 years must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observer or participant.
• Participants are not permitted to wear any jewelry or piercings during any of the animal interactions.
• SCUBA certification is not required to participate in the interactions.
• Guests participating in animal interactions will receive complimentary park admission.
• Participants should bring sunscreen; wear a swimsuit, shorts and comfortable shoes. Wet suits will be provided by Miami Seaquarium®.
Not booked your hotel yet? Hotel not listed? Staying with a friend/family?
Don't worry, you can give us that information when you add this item to your cart.
Please call at 1.877.643.1258 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org 48 hours prior to service to reconfirm details. Present your ticket to to the park admission.
Reservations are required 35 days in advance and are non-refundable